Tao of My Heart






Tao of My Heart

The Tao of my heart - Sweet Life - 
It is this tender, living childlike wonder 
that has return to me. It grown so deep and lovely. 
This is the joy of my heart. The Child is the pure soul, 
like the sky, everywhere at once, but always here, the holy Light of me.
 I love that little girl's open, tender heart and her gentle beauty. 
She came back to me. 
She takes me, guides me through this world now, 
she does the work, she knows how get through this world.
She shows me how.
Now, I just simply trust this Inner Guide and see what happens. 
It’s a bit like riding on the back of a red Ducati, 
holding on tight to my lover as he speeds along the winding roads,
He takes the curves, going this way and that. 
I can't see where we are going, but I can feel the motion, move with it. 
I can snuggle myself close, hold on tight 
and breathe in the heat from my lover's warm body.
In this scent of this happy love, I relax. 
and inhale the calming redolence in the of his black leather jacket. 
Safe in the closeness, feeling the motion as he leans into the turns. 
I yield and let go while remaining agile and strong. 
Yes, so it is, now my life leads with the essence of this - 
Living is like this - up close to Life, I feel this sweet Love,
 this wild, unleashed, passionate Love -

No comments:

Post a Comment