Summer days 


Light and Shadows

This unleashed beauty and the grateful gift of Love always brings me smiles - Here, knowing I am Home. Home is this Living peaceful twinkling light and shadows - all Here within and without. The very Life we are is the holy Grail. The Universe inside and out - and all of It is this bountiful Cup of Something divine, filled with the pure holy waters overflowing with the Joyful Presence of this undeniable Living Truth - It's all that Is Here. There is no other Here than This. This Wonder of Being expressing all that is worthy, good, honest and alive, this Life that Lives from the Uncaused Source that opens the gate to the Meadow. Here in this sacred garden of abundance and beauty I write to Myself this song of my Heart - for My World that I am - and that I love.





No comments:

Post a Comment