Autumn Day - by Sandy Jones 




Simply So 


I continue to live this optimistic feeling in my heart and soul. I really can't do otherwise. Every day, I wake in the morning and I see how amazing Life is. This Awareness I am, It is right here, always here. I can sleep and dream and yet the whole while, I am held in the Presence of God, this Awareness that is Being ALL that Is. Awareness is here. I don't have to plug it in, or turn a switch on, or wind it up - It's just simply, quietly, unobtrusively, imperceptibly, Always Here. And Glory Be,That's how God Is. It is being Everything about life that is Here, because the very nature of Life IS God. And It is Always Here, no one can ever be outside of this Presence, no matter what happens, no matter what, this Living Light is the miraculous Isness of Something that Is Here, untouched and unchanged by all the ever-ongoing changes that keep right on unfolding Here within this Awareness, in this most mystical and incomprehensible way. How extraordinary to be Living this Light of God by just being here, just being who we are. And God is not asking us to be anything other than This. It is wonderful, I smile, it is divine and so I be It.








No comments:

Post a Comment