Blooming Wonder


Painting "Blooming Wonder" by Sandy Jones 


Blooming Wonder 
The real joy of this self-discovery is that I feel so earthy, full of contradictions, yet happy that this is so. I am joyfully free. I feel this sensual love that moves me, sweeps me into the arms of Life itself. I am touched by this holy, innocent, uninhibited liveliness that bubbles irrepressibly through me. I feel whole and real. Whatever this is, it is beautiful, divine, sacred, gentle and full of love. This is the sweetest wonder and childlike delight. I don't have to live up to anyone's expectations nor even my own. Perhaps mostly my own. Being alive and open to this Living Presence of Life, I find myself in the richness of being that lives from an infinite river of a sacred Love. Being full of myself is being full of Life, the whole Presence of living includes it all. The Life I am includes you and it includes everyone and everything. This is my sweet freedom, found and lived. Oh how There is only One Self, God is the Self-Knowing Awareness I am. My heart was broken wide open, out of this I know expansive vision, this heart includes them it all, all of it, all life, everything is the living joy of ongoing love I am, this Identity we are is the light and Life of God alone- All Life ts This --

No comments:

Post a Comment